We’re growing. We’re adding service lines. We’re getting rave reviews. Why? Because we hire great people and we treat them as they deserve to be treated!
Here at Certified Heating and Cooling, we pledge to provide Blue Ribbon Service Every Time! Our team is integral to fulfilling this pledge and we know that our continued success depends upon every member of our friendly, knowledgeable and professional team!
If you're looking to work in a true recession-proof, pandemic-proof industry that will provide year after year at a company where you can feel invested, enriched, stimulated, and energized, Certified Heating and Cooling is the place for you!
When hiring new team members, we look to the future. We hire talented men and women – just like YOU – that are looking for long-term careers at a company that will appreciate and celebrate them, each and every day! Unlike other HVAC companies, we invest in our team because we believe in them and we show our gratitude in both tangible and intangible ways, providing:
- Competitive Pay
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid vacations
- Paid training
- Incentive bonuses
- Employee recognition
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
- State-of-the-art parts, equipment and supplies
- Great company culture! We do a lot more than just work together. We enjoy company events and outings, charity events and fundraising and building life-long friendships! As a member of the Certified team, you will feel like part of a family, not just another employee.
Click the link to go to view open job description.
We have an immediate opening for an HVAC Service Technician that has a talent for keeping customers happy. The qualified candidate will have four (4) years as a Service Technician and at least one (1) year in the HVAC field.
If you are a motivated individual who understands the great potential that can be achieved as an HVAC Service Technician, we want to talk to you about a career opportunity with Certified Heating and Cooling.
A position with Certified offers a great income, excellent benefits, paid time off, and a healthy work environment where you are encouraged to constantly expand your knowledge of the industry through continual training and education.
Certified Heating and Cooling, an area leader in the HVAC and electrical industries, is looking to hire GREAT service technicians. We are looking for well-qualified individuals, who are goal-oriented and want to see themselves AND the company succeed.
- HVAC, 1 year (Required)
- Service Technician, 4 years (Required)
- Must own your tools
- Have a clean driving record and be in good standing with Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Present a well-groomed, clean, professional appearance
- Exceptional work ethic; punctuality and attendance
- Excellent communication skills with team members and customers
- Always present a professional, friendly, informative demeanor with customers and team members
- Willingness to contribute and work with others to accomplish quality results
- Ability to present a positive and encouraging presence to customers and team members
- Be a creative thinker; ability to “think on your toes”
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting abilities
- EPA Section 608 Certification (Preferred, but not required)
As Electrical Helper, you will be assisting with all types of electrical jobs under the supervision of a lead electrician. This opportunity offers a great work environment working alongside a highly-skilled, knowledgeable helpful lead electrician as well as HVAC technicians and installers; all of whom will be able to provide a wealth of knowledge and continuous training. This is a long-term position that offers the opportunity to learn a trade that will provide endless opportunities for career progression and growth.
- One year of electrical experience is preferred.
- Must be a team player.
- Exceptional work ethic; punctuality and attendance.
- Physically able to perform functions of the position.
- Highly motivated.
- Keen desire to work and learn.
- Willingness to contribute and work with others to accomplish quality results.
- Highly detailed-oriented; always willing and able to go above and beyond for every customer.
- Ability to complete projects accurately and promptly, with a focus on the current job, not the upcoming job.
- Excellent communication skills with team members and customers.
- Present a well-groomed, clean, professional appearance.
- Present a positive, encouraging, professional and informative demeanor with customers and team members.
- Be an active listener with team members and customers.
- Be a creative thinker; the ability to “think on your toes”
- Ability and comfortability to overcome obstacles and objections.
- Diagnostic/troubleshooting abilities.
If you are interested in a position with Certified Heating and Cooling, please include a cover letter and let us know what position you are interested in and why you think you would be right for the position. If you have a resume, please use the link below to upload it along with your submission. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Certified Heating and Cooling is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Certified Heating and Cooling is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and access to facilities and programs.
Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace
Certified Heating and Cooling is a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace
"*" indicates required fields