Indoor Air Quality Services in Fort Myers, Naples, Estero, and Surrounding Communities
The REME HALO® by RGF® is designed to eliminate sick building syndrome risks by neutralizing odors, particulate, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold bacteria and viruses. In addition, RGF® technology, because of its ability to kill bacteria and viruses on surfaces as well as in the air, has been specified in the Norovirus/MRSA protection plan of America’s largest restaurant chains, hotel chains, theme parks, cruise lines, public schools and hospitals.
Test Results and Approvals Samples of university & independent lab tests and major corporation studies
• Tested on H1N1 Swine Flu with 99% Kill on surfaces
• 4-log reduction (99.99%) surface bacteria/virus
• Over 85% VOC reduction
• 99% of microbes in human sneeze killed at 3 feet
• 97% airborne bacterial reduction
• 99% reductions of Norwalk, Ecoli, Strep, Tuberculous and other infectious diseases
• 85% odor reduction
• 97% airborne mold reduction
• US Schools report 20% reduction in absenteeism
• Approved by the U.S. Military for mold protection in field hospitals
• Received hospital approval for 99% reduction of Staph (MSRA)
• Approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the SARS virus
For more information regarding the Reme Halo and its benefit please click here.
In Florida, hot summers are inescapable. Even in the winter months, warm temperatures are not uncommon. But what’s worse than the humid heat? Air pollution. When your windows and doors are sealed tightly to keep the cool air inside, air pollution becomes trapped in your house.
If you have a clean home, you may be thinking that this can’t happen to you — but that’s far from the truth. Air pollution does not occur because a home is dirty; even an ultra-clean home can have serious pollution problems. At Certified Heating and Cooling Inc., our professional indoor air quality specialists can help to improve the air you and your family breathe on a daily basis. We perform indoor air quality inspections and carry and install REME Halo units, as well as UV lights.
Common Types of Indoor Air Pollution: Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
You might be shocked to learn how many things in your home release toxins known as Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). Household cleaners are huge offenders:
- Room fresheners
Even a new bed could lead to an increase in VOCs throughout your Florida home. Although it seems a little absurd, it’s true! The world we live in produces items that are not engineered with your health in mind. However, taking the necessary steps to monitor and improve your indoor air quality is important, especially with the hot and humid climate in the Fort Myers, Naples, Bonita Springs, Sanibel, Captiva, Estero and the surrounding areas.
Which Indoor Air Quality Products Can Help My Florida Home?
Ventilators definitely work some magic for your indoor air. They exchange fresh air from outside for stale air inside, and they transfer heat energy during the process. That means you have fresh air inside without the hit on the utility bills that would come from opening the windows.
Indoor air quality systems can revolutionize the quality of your home’s air. These products are not mutually exclusive but work together for an overall healthy home. Some indoor air quality products that can help your Florida home include:
- Air Cleaners: Whole house air filtration can make a major impact on the quality of your indoor air. Electronic air cleaners use a three-step process to trap and destroy airborne pollutants. These filters can even catch viruses! Plus, they keep your heating and cooling system cleaner than normal filters can.
- Ventilators: Ventilators are a great option to make your Florida home’s air cleaner and healthier. They work by exchanging fresh air from outside with stale air inside, transferring heat energy during the process. That means you have fresh air inside without a major fluctuation to your utility bills. If you were to just open your windows to try and make the air inside your home fresher, you could be at risk for an increase on your bill and another form of cooling efficiency.
- Dehumidifiers: Your air conditioning system does dehumidify, but as we all know, southern Florida has a lot of humidity. Maintaining the right amount of humidity in your home will help overall comfort and could help to actually lower utility bills.
Indoor Air Quality in Naples & Fort Myers, FL
Make Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. your go-to company for air quality control. We are committed to making sure your home is free of air pollution, bacteria, VOCs, AC allergens and other toxins.
Your family’s safety, health and comfort is our top priority. We have the experience and expertise to make sure your air is clean and fresh. Don’t expose yourself to dirty air or unbalanced humidity levels any longer.
Call us today or schedule a service now, and we’ll be happy to help with all your indoor air quality needs!