Ductless Air Conditioner Service in Fort Myers, Naples and Surrounding Communities
Do you live with a noisy window or floor HVAC unit? Are you tired of trying to tune out the sound of your central air conditioning unit while watching television? Ductless air conditioning systems or ductless mini-split systems bring the quiet, efficient comfort of powerful units to areas without ducts being installed.
Do you just want to cool a particular individual area without having to mess with a complicated zoning system? If so, installing a ductless air conditioner or a heat pump is a great option. They’re called mini-splits because the equipment used to power them is located inside and outside the home. They are ductless because the indoor air handlers are small and can be ceiling recessed or mounted on the wall.
How Do Ductless AC Systems Work?
The ductless AC or heat pump is located outside, near the room or rooms being conditioned. The refrigerant line runs inside to a small, compact air handler that is either ceiling recessed, mounted on the wall or mounted on the floor. Ductless mini-split systems are efficient, quiet and powerful — a single outdoor unit can comfortably handle more than one room!
What Are the Advantages of Ductless Mini-Splits?
Installing a ductless air conditioning system can provide you with countless benefits, especially if you reside in an older home, an apartment or a new addition to your house. Some of the convenient and beneficial features you’ll experience after installing a ductless mini-split system include:
- Easy installation: Their small size makes them extremely easy to install. Many models can accommodate up to four indoor units to one outdoor unit — which also saves you space!
- Design flexibility: When installing a ductless mini-split system, you won’t need any major renovations. The units are small, low-profile and easy to install!
- Energy savings: Going ductless means you will not experience the energy losses commonly associated with leaking ductwork. And, because each individual space with a mini-split system has its own thermostat, you can be the maker of your own energy savings.
- Peace and quiet: All of the noise you used to hear with your central air conditioner unit will no longer be an issue. The noisy part of a ductless air conditioning system is outside, while the silent fan and evaporator units remain indoors.
- Increased home security: Through-the-wall and window-mounted room air conditioners can provide an easy entrance for intruders. No one is ever going to fit through the three-inch holes required by ductless air conditioners!
Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. offers ductless air conditioning installation services for residents of Naples, Fort Myers, Estero, Sanibel, Captiva and Bonita Springs. We also provide free estimates, maintenance and repair services to our customers.
Call us today for a quality ductless mini-split installation!