In areas with hot, humid summers like Fort Myers and Naples, Florida, air conditioning is an absolute necessity. You and your family will not be comfortable without a high-efficiency AC system working in your favor. So, how do you go about installing the best AC system for your home?
At Certified Heating and Cooling Inc., we offer modern, energy-efficient air conditioners that will keep your home comfortable and healthy all year long. You can rely on our talented comfort specialists to find and install an AC unit that is uniquely perfect for your home and your budget.
If you are looking to install a new AC unit in your Florida home, contact the professionals at Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. We have been the most trusted and most referred AC installation contractor in the Fort Myers area since 2006 — so, you can rest assured that your comfort is in good hands!
Benefits of Installing a New AC Unit
With the combination of our reliable equipment and talented team, we will be able to install a high-quality AC unit in your home quickly and efficiently.
But what’s the big deal about installing a new AC unit?
Installing a new AC unit in your Florida home can offer up a number of benefits, including:
- Improved energy-efficiency. When you install a new air conditioner in your Florida home, it’s going to be more efficient than your old unit. Modern AC units are built with energy conservation and comfort in mind and aim to provide you with both. When your AC unit runs better, you may even notice that your energy bills are lower!
- Fewer repairs. If you’ve been spending quite a bit on AC repairs, then replacing your old unit with a new model can alleviate this problem and will likely cost you less than if you continued racking up repair bills.
- Maximum comfort. Air conditioning is all about keeping your home at a comfortable temperature for you and your family. To lower energy-use and maximize comfort, install a new AC unit in your home to beat the Florida heat.
When Should I Schedule AC Repair?
Are you unsure if the problem with your cooling system is a big deal? If you let even a small problem go for too long, it has the potential to get a lot worse. But, at the same time, you don’t want to spend lots of your hard-earned money on an AC repair if it doesn’t need to be fixed.
So, what should you be looking for? There are several signs that your air conditioner should be serviced as soon as possible, including:
- Rooms with varying degrees of coolness: If some rooms are cooler than others, it may indicate leaks in your ductwork. Regardless, an inspection of your AC system will tell you which part of the unit needs repair.
- Strange noises coming from your system: HVAC systems are not quiet, but you’ll know a strange noise when you hear it. Grinding or buzzing sounds could indicate immediate need for repair.
- Rising temperatures throughout the home: If you haven’t touched the thermostat, but you’ve noticed a rise in temperatures throughout your home, it could be an indicator of a problem with your AC unit, like a refrigerant leak or a dirty coil.
- Other unnatural sights or sounds: If you think something is wrong, trust your intuition. It’s best to discover a small problem and fix it than wait until the problem is a lifeless AC unit.
If you have experienced any of the above problems, contact Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. for expert advice — we are happy to talk to you about and repair any of your AC issues!