Aeroseal® is a patented breakthrough technology for home duct sealing. Unlike traditional sealing, Aeroseal® tackles duct leaks from the inside out. This product puts escaping air under pressure, causing polymer particles to stick first to the edges of a leak, then to each other until the leak is completely sealed!
Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. is a proud Aeroseal® dealer serving the Fort Myers and Naples areas of Florida. Our duct sealing services include Aeroseal® technology — which has the ability to help lower your energy bills and create a comfortable, safe, and even-temperature living space for you and your family.
Interested in speaking with one of our HVAC experts about how Aeroseal® technology can improve the livability of your home? Call us at (239) 205-8342 or fill out our contact form and we will reach out to you shortly!
How Does Aeroseal® Work?
Traditional duct sealing is done from the outside in, but what if we told you there was a better way? The Aeroseal® process overcomes the limitations of traditional sealing by accessing the inside of your duct work, which allows your leaks to be sealed from the inside out.
The process looks like this:
- Prepare your system: Before we can begin sealing leaks, we have to know where the leaks are located. To find them, we seal your registers with foam, forcing air to escape out of the leaks.
- Test your duct work: Once your system is properly assessed and prepped, the Aeroseal® machine is connected to your ductwork. Several tests are administered to your system to determine the exact amount of duct leakage.
- Seal your duct work: The next step is to inject small aerosol particles into your ductwork. Once injected, the particles are suspended in the airflow and soon begin to collect on the edges of cracks or holes in the ductwork.
- Review results: The entire process is computer generated, which means the results of the aerosol injection can be analyzed and provide you with a summary of your home’s duck leakage reduction.
- Enjoy the comfort of your home: There are so many benefits to using Aeroseal® for leaky ductwork in your home; now it’s time to enjoy them!
Benefits of Home Duct Sealing with Aeroseal
You can lose conditioned air through leaks in your ductwork — which, if you are thinking about it in terms of your energy bill, is money lost. If you seal up the leaks, you are losing less air, which means you are only paying for the comfort you can feel. When you use Aeroseal® technology, you can not only save money on your heating and cooling bills, but also receive benefits like:
- Home comfort: A major reason for conditioning your air and having a heating or cooling system installed in your home is to make sure you and your family stay comfortable year-round. Aeroseal® can create more even temperatures and make those hot rooms extra cool!
- Indoor air quality and home safety: Leaky ducts can pull dust particles and other pollutants into your home from the outside, which can risk the health and wellbeing of your family. Aeroseal® helps keep those pollutants out of your duct work and out of your home!
- Energy efficiency: When you seal off the leaks in your duct work, you can keep your hard-earned money from escaping your home with your conditioned air. But more than that, Aeroseal® can increase your level of energy efficiency!
Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. is Your Florida Aeroseal® Dealer!
Enjoy improved air quality and comfort in your home by sealing your ductwork with Aeroseal®. Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. is pleased to offer Aeroseal® duct sealing to residents of Fort Myers, Naples, and the surrounding areas. Give us a call today at (239) 205-8342 or fill out our contact form and we will reach out to you shortly!