It’s essential to maintain your comfort and quality of life in your Fort Myers, Florida home. Ductless air conditioning provides many benefits to homeowners while keeping home temperatures steady when the temperatures outside are high. Check out the features and benefits of a ductless system and how it can improve your home.
Features of a Ductless System
There are many features that make a ductless system an ideal option for your home. Some of the best features include:
- Multiple Zones – One ductless unit can cool numerous zones throughout your home. Multiple zones allow you to control the temperature in almost any room in your house.
- Better Energy Efficiency – By only sending cooled air to the areas of your home that need it most, you will reduce the amount of overall energy that is used each month.
- Better Indoor Air Quality – The ductwork in your home can fill up with dust and debris which ends up recirculating into your home’s air. With a ductless system, you will eliminate this excess dust, making the air easier to breathe and reducing the number of airborne allergens in your home.
- Better Control of the Temperature – Since you will only be directing cooled air to where it is needed, you will be able to rapidly cool down those areas of your home when they are in use.
Benefits of a Ductless System
The numerous features of a ductless system can provide you with a number of benefits. Some of the benefits of ductless air conditioning include:
- Lower energy bills
- Comfortable room temperatures
- Flexibility with positioning the unit in your home
When deciding on the next HVAC system in your home, consider the benefits a ductless system can provide. If you are interested in installing a ductless system, contact Certified Heating and Cooling Inc. at (239) 204-4114 today.
Image provided by Shutterstock