Do you live with a noisy window or floor HVAC unit? Are you tired of trying to tune out the sound of your central air conditioning unit while watching television? We’ve got great news for you—when you install a ductless AC system, those days can now be over! Ductless air conditioning systems, or ductless mini-split systems, bring the quiet, efficient comfort of big, powerful units to areas without ducts installed.
Do you just want to cool a particular individual area without having to mess with a complicated zoning system? If so, installing a ductless air conditioner or heat pump is a great option. They’re called mini-splits because the equipment used to power them is located inside and outside the home; and they are ductless because the indoor air handlers are small and can be ceiling recessed or mounted on the wall.
Call Certified Heating and Cooling at (239) 205-8342 to learn more, or have your ductless mini-split system installed today!
How Do Ductless Air Conditioning Systems Work?
The ductless air conditioner or heat pump is located outside, near the room or rooms being conditioned. The refrigerant line runs inside to a small, compact air handler that is either ceiling recessed, mounted on the wall, or mounted on the floor. Ductless mini-split systems are efficient, quiet, and powerful—a single outdoor unit can conditioner more than one room!
What Are the Advantages of Ductless Mini-Splits?
Installing a ductless air conditioning system can provide you with countless benefits, especially if you reside in an older home, an apartment, or have an addition added to your house! Some of the convenient and beneficial features you’ll experience after installing a ductless mini-split system include:
- Easy installation—their small size makes them extremely easy to install. Many models can accommodate up to four indoor units to one outdoor unit—which also saves you space!
- Design flexibility—when installing a ductless mini-split system, you will not have to have any major renovations. The units are small, low-profile, and easy to install!
- Energy savings—going ductless means you will not experience the energy losses commonly associated with leaking ductwork. And, because each individual space with a mini-split system has its own thermostat, you can be the maker of your own energy savings!
- Peace and quiet—all of the noise you used to hear with your central air condition unit will no longer be an issue. The noisy part of a ductless air conditioning system is outside, while the silent fan and evaporator units remain indoors.
- Increased home security—through-the-wall and window mounted room air conditioners can provide an easy entrance for intruders. No one is ever going to fit through the three-inch holes required by ductless air conditioners!
Call Us to Install Your Ductless AC System Today!
Certified Heating and Cooling offers ductless air conditioning installation services for residents of Naples, Fort Myers, and the surrounding areas in Florida. We also provide free estimates, maintenance and repair services to our customers.
Call us today at (239) 205-8342 for a quality ductless mini-split installation!