Are you looking for a way to reduce noise in your home while improving comfort and maybe even efficiency? A ductless air conditioner is a great way to meet all of these goals. If your home is in need of a new air conditioning system, Certified Heating and Cooling wants you to understand the benefits of a ductless system, so you can make the best possible decision for your Florida home.
How Ductless AC Can Help Your Fort Myers Home
So why should you consider a ductless air conditioner for your Fort Myers home? If it’s time for a new system, you will find several benefits by installing a ductless system. Here are some of them:
- Ease of installation—Ductless systems are small and simple to install. You may even be able to install four indoor units for each outdoor unit, cooling your whole home with minimal investment of space.
- Saving energy—Ductwork is often leaky, and this hurts your home’s energy efficiency. Ductless systems allow you to heat cool individual areas of your home as needed, so you aren’t wasting energy on cooling areas you don’t use often.
- Increased comfort—Individual thermostats and zoned cooling means you can have your home as comfortable as you need. If your upper floor is typically hotter than your lower floor, simply adjust the thermostats to account for this.
- Flexibility—You can install a ductless system without any major design changes to your home, even if your home doesn’t already have ductwork.
- Quiet operation—Ductless systems are much quieter than duct systems. Much of the rattling and rumbling you hear from a traditional HVAC system is due to the air running through the ducts, and this is eliminated with a ductless system.
- Improved security—If you’re cooling your home with through-the-wall or window-mounted systems, you’re giving potential intruders an open door. These are easy to remove and provide an entrance to your home. Ductless systems require only three-inch holes, so there’s no entry point.
As you can see, these systems provide a significant number of benefits. If you’re looking for a new HVAC or air conditioning system, it’s worth considering a ductless model because of these perks.
Let Certified Heating and Cooling Install a Ductless AC System in Your Home
If you’re considering installing a ductless air conditioning system in Fort Myers, Florida, or one of the surrounding communities, Certified Heating and Cooling is the logical choice for your installation needs. Our team is made up of certified and trained technicians who understand the unique demands of our local climate. Our goal is to ensure your family is comfortable and has efficient air conditioning service in your home. We offer free estimates, and have a full list of maintenance and repair services to keep your newly installed system up and running.
If you desire the benefits of a ductless system, trust the experts at Certified Heating and Cooling. Call today at (239) 205-8342 or contact us online to discuss your needs!