In the spring and summer the Florida heat can be unbearable, and your air conditioning becomes a necessity. To make sure you’re AC unit is working at optimal capacity, you need to schedule an AC tune-up with your local heating and cooling company. But, when is the best time to schedule this service, and why is it so important?
The Benefits of Spring AC Maintenance
Twice a year. That’s the recommended number of times you should schedule preventative maintenance on any heating or cooling equipment. Ideally AC maintenance should take place in the spring, before the heat of summer strikes.
Having your cooling system inspected, cleaned, and tuned before you become reliant on it is a great way to protect your investment. In addition, regular AC maintenance provides:
- Increased energy-efficiency. As your AC unit ages, it’s going to become less efficient, especially if it’s neglected. Maintenance is the best way to improve the efficiency of your system.
- Reduced energy costs. When your cooling system is running at peak efficiency, it requires less energy to cool your home, helping to lower your monthly cost of energy while reducing your impact on the environment.
- Continuous, reliable service. When you schedule tune-up your AC system regularly, you can expect reliable service and fewer repairs.
- Improved indoor air quality. A clogged or dirty air filter can no longer trap pollen, dust, mold spores, bacteria, or other fine particulate, allowing them contaminate your indoor air. When you have AC maintenance performed on your system, a technician will clean out your system and replace your air filters so you can breathe easy.
- Prolonged lifespan. Without proper maintenance, the mechanical components will wear down rapidly, and the air conditioner might not even make it through half of its intended lifespan. With regular maintenance, you can except your system to last.
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up with Certified Heating and Cooling in FL
Preserve the integrity of your cooling system, while increasing efficiency and comfort levels, with preventive maintenance from Certified Heating and Cooling in Fort Myers and Naples, Florida. Call our team at (239) 205-8342 to schedule your spring maintenance now!