Is your aging AC unit costing you extra in repairs? Are your energy bills sky-rocketing and you don’t know why? If your AC unit is ten years old, or older, it could simply be the end of its life.
The average lifespan of any air conditioner is between 10 and 12 years. Even if AC unit seems to be functioning properly past the normal lifespan, it is likely not performing at optimal capacity. Silently, your old AC unit could be costing you extra in terms of energy and utility prices.
If this sounds like you, it’s time to consider AC replacement. At Certified Heating and Cooling, we can help you save money by replacing your air conditioner with a newer, more energy-efficient model!
Want to learn more about our AC replacement services in Naples and Fort Myers? Read on and give us a call today at (239) 205-8342!
AC Replacement: When Is It the Right Time?
If your air conditioner is causing you countless problems and you’ve noticed a hike in your utility bill, it’s probably about time for a replacement. But sometimes, it’s not quite as obvious. Sometimes, your AC unit may seem to be functioning optimally, but is quietly wasting energy and your hard-earned money.
So, how are you to know it’s time for AC replacement? Certain telltale signs can indicate when it might be time to consider a replacement. Some of these signs are:
- Old age. If your AC system is over 10 years old, it’s not as efficient as it used to be. Replacing your unit can increase energy efficiency and help reduce your energy costs.
- Frequent repairs. If you are constantly calling a technician out to repair your unit, that’s money out of your pocket. AC replacement may save you money in the long term by providing you a well-functioning, energy-efficient air conditioner.
- Inconsistent cooling. If some of the rooms in your home are too cool or too hot, it could be due to improper system operation or issues with your ductwork.
- Indoor humidity. If your home can’t shake the Florida humidity, it may be due to a number of things. Poor AC system operation, AC system failure, or leaky ductwork can cause the air to be too dry in the winter or too humid in the summer.
- Noisy system. If you’ve noticed strange sounds coming from your air conditioning unit, it could be a problem with the indoor coil.
The best course of action however, is to consult a professional. Our high-skilled AC professionals will be able to assess your current air conditioning unit and make recommendations for the best replacement for your home. We offer a wide selection of air conditioners from top brands in the industry. Whether you’re looking just to stay cool in the Florida heat, or would like a replacement system with advanced features, our expert technicians can help you make the right choice!
Additional AC Services in Fort Myers
At Certified Heating and Cooling, we offer Florida’s best AC replacement services, but that’s not all! In addition to air conditioning replacement, we offer the following services to residents of Naples, Fort Myers, and the surrounding areas:
We are pleased to offer all of these air conditioning services and more to our friends and neighbors. Give us a call at (239) 205-8342 for more information or to schedule one of our services today!
Schedule Your AC Replacement in Fort Myers or Naples, FL
At Certified Heating and Cooling, we aim to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers. We are a heating and air conditioning company that you can trust to help you maintain a comfortable, efficient home. From AC installation to air conditioning replacement and more, we offer a variety of AC services and more to meet your needs.